Vision and Objectives
A vibrant and self-reliant network of independent and interdependent groups of PLHAs and other vulnerable people in Goa, who will assert, defend and expand their social, economic and cultural rights for their identity, inclusion, opportunity, equity and sustainable livelihood, so as to thus control the HIV epidemic in Goa.
- To strengthen vulnerable communities to prevent the spread of HIV in Goa
- To empower those living with and affected by HIV and AIDS to build sustainable livelihood, expand the continuum of care and enable PLHAs to live positively.
- Creation of an enabling environment for people infected and affected by HIV by advocating for better policies and laws at the government level, fight against stigma and discrimination and uphold the rights of
- To initiate and facilitate research related to
HIVAIDSto design evidence basedinterventions, translate research findings for advocacy and policy development,
- Building capacities of CBOs and NGOs in HIV field and develop resources on HIV/AIDS for the society